Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2008

OBAMA'S HOUSTON OFFICE & CHE GUEVARA FLAG ON WALL


In case you don't believe this photo CLICK on the TITLE of this post and watch the beginning of the VIDEO, showing that office.

HOWEVER! Obama still light years better than Clinton. Just not to be trusted enough to be our Commander in Chief. Neither is Hillary.

THOUGH IT WOULD BE NICE FOR A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE WHO WANTS TO BE COMMANDER IN CHIEF TO RESPECT OUR ANTHEM and hold his heart not his gonads

3 comments:

  1. Leftist symbolism, such as that evident in the display of Che Guevara propaganda, seems to be important to the Barack Obama campaign. Four months ago, I pointed out another example of it in a post, Photo on Obama Web Site Raises Questions. In that post, I questioned the subliminal message the liberal Democrat hoped to convey by posting on his campaign website a photo of Obama sitting in front of a framed photo of Muhammad Ali standing over a knocked-down opponent in a boxing ring. Oh, the symbolism!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny but when I ask African Americans about who "El Che" was, they have absolutely no idea. When I ask the Hispanics who I encounter, mostly from El Salvador and Mexico, if they know who "El Che" was, they tell yes and immediately after wards begin to venerate him....

    Anyways, why didn't he wave that flag in FL?

    Also, what about his allegiance??? I have yet to see him waving the American flag, the nation he is running to become commander and chief, proudly...

    I'm sure if I search just a little bit he all connected to the Muslim brotherhood of Egypt or something...

    I don't know if I agree with you that this guy is less dangerous than Hillary... She can be beat, but there is something very fishy about this guy.

    ReplyDelete