Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

OBAMA DECLARES HIMSELF A MOSLEM

Obama made an address to the Turkish Parliament in Ankara, Turkey. Al-Jazeera's Anita McNaught, reporting from Istanbul, wrote: "This was the address we had all been waiting for, it hit all the right notes."

"He talked about the contribution of the Islamic faith in the life of American Muslims and then he personalised that message by saying 'I know because I am one of them.' It was a message that reached out to many today...."In the same speech, Obama said, "we do not consider ourselves a Christian nation.

"I don't know if Obama had a mouse in his pocket, but I know he wasn't speaking for the 78.5% of US citizens who call themselves Christians (CIA World Factbook).

Perhaps the "we" he was referring to is the 0.6% of Americans who are Muslims. That would make sense.

UPDATE: Al-Jazeera has removed this section from the story sometime between the time they published it and now -- the censorship continues. Well, I have the Al Jazeera page cached, so they can kiss the soles of my feet.

I have repeatedly been called every name in the book by the Obots for re-publishing articles that even remotely suggest that Obama is a Muslim -- but here it is -- straight from the donkey's mouth -- Obama, himself, telling the Muslim world that he is one of them -- that's why he humbled himself before the protector of the two holy places.

Now, get ready for the Obots to parse what Obama really meant, as they try to cover up this frank admission.

My "secure" site has been hacked!

Some Obot has managed to delete my cached copy of the al-Jazeera news article. I am traveling at the moment. I will attempt to repair it later.

Trés bazaar!
Read full article
http://www.therightsideoflife.com/?p=5380

2 comments:

  1. Obama ain't my president....and he can kiss my ass if he comes to see me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the video, in all it's glory...er gory, where Obama says that members in his family are Muslims, that America has to go back twenty or thirty years ago and act like that to the Muslim world.

    you know better than anyone WTF happened 30 years ago, in 1979, and pretend that the Iranian Revolution never happened, that the hostage crisis never happened, that Hezbollah's murder of 243 Amercians never happened, that Saddam's invasion of Kuwait never happened, that the attack on the USS Cole never happened, that the first attack on the WTC never happened, that 9/11 never happened, and that 50 million Africans, Indonesians, Indians, Pakistanis, and Croatians murdered by Muslims never happened.

    Ah...the good old days when Muslims were not bent on world domination. Maybe if you multiply 30 years by 50?

    ReplyDelete