Search This Blog

Sunday, July 12, 2009

PHOTOS SPEAK

Congressman Barney Frank was the architect of the Freddie Mac and Fannie May mortgage policy and blocked all efforts to regulate the ridiculous loans being made to people to buy HOUSES who could never pay them back nor could normally even qualify.

NOW having seen the destruction and economical crash caused by his policies he wants to REPEAT the disaster and COMPLETE THE DAMAGE to our economy with a Bill which allows the two organizations with huge fraudulent component actions to do what they did to housing with CONDOMINIUMS.

No wonder the Chicago Tea Party had this photoposter of him paraded around which basically says "I'm f**king my whore America AGAIN"

















BY THE WAY!
Valdictorian candidate

My name be Kenesha LaTeesha Williams. I an African-American Girl who just got an award for being the bess speler in class. I got 67 on the speling tess plust 30 point for being black 5 point for not bringin drugs to class 5 point for not bringin guns to class and 5 point for not gettin pregnut during the cemester. It be hard to beat a score of 120.

Da white boy who sit nex to me is McGee from Macon .. He got a 94 on the tess but no extra point on acount of he have da same skin color as the opressirs.

Granny ax me to thank all Dimocrafts and Liberuls for suportin afermative action. You be showin da way to true eqwallity.

I be gittin in medical skool nex an mabe I be yo docter when Barrac take over da healtcare in dis cuntry.

No comments:

Post a Comment