Qaddafi was not our friend and killed some Americans. However, as shown below, contrary to Obama, he had a caring side for his populace. Are these valid causes for his elimination by Western countries…at the insistence of Obama, who was removing him for the Moslem Brotherhood since Ghaddafi was not their friend either and stood in the way of Obama's and their Moslem Caliphate project. Even if it takes the rivers of blood in which Obama is awash as the instigator. He wields the bloodied knife and we blame the knife instead of him? Sad and naive.
Libya & QADDAFI ...FACTS THAT CANNOT BE DENIED
1. There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans. Banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.
3. A home is considered a human right in Libya – Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi’s father has died while he, his wife and his mother are still living in a tent.
(Very different from Obama's brother still living in a Kenyan slum on LESS than $20 A YEAR! Millionaire Obama is happy to share the wealth and spend YOUR money but not to help out his own brother with a few bucks from his pocket. Still has not figured out how to add the brother to American public housing as he has with his aunt Zieitooni)
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000 ) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.
6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US $2,300/mth accommodation and car allowance.
8. In Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter under 60 cents a gallon.
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. A mother who gives birth to a child received US $5 ,000
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15
15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree
16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
Bad, bad, monster! Obama knows best. Kill, kill, kill Ghaddafi and his family! So my Moslem Brotherhood friends can prosper and receive the money confiscated from Libya to increase their power in Libya, Egypt, Tunis and Saudi Arabia. (Yes, there, too).