Search This Blog

Friday, December 19, 2008

TWO AMERICANS - A MARINE & NANCY PELOSI

THE MARINE


Some intel from the ground side.

From a Recon Marine in Afghanistan

It's freezing here. I'm sitting on hard, cold
dirt between rocks and shrubs at the base of the Hindu
Kush Mountains along the Dar 'yoi Pomir River watching
a hole that leads to a tunnel that leads to a cave. Stake
out, my friend, and no pizza delivery for thousands of
miles.

I also glance at the area around my butt every ten to
fifteen seconds to avoid another scorpion sting. I've
actually given up battling the chiggers and sand fleas,
but the scorpions give a jolt like a cattle prod. Hurts
like a bastard. The antidote tastes like transmission
fluid but God bless the Marine Corps for the five vials of
it in my pack.

The one truth the Taliban cannot escape is that
they are human beings, which means they have to
eat food and drink water.

That requires couriers and that's where an old bounty hunter like me comes in handy.

I track the couriers, locate the tunnel entrances and storage facilities, type the info into the handheld, shoot the coordinates up to the satellite link that tells the air commanders where to drop the hardware, we bash some heads for a while, then I track and record the new movement.

It's all about intelligence. We haven't even brought in the snipers yet. These scurrying rats have no idea what they're in for. We are but days away from cutting off supply lines and allowing the eradication to begin.

I dream of bin Laden waking up to find me standing over
him with my boot on his throat as I spit into his face and
plunge my nickel plated Bowie knife through his frontal
lobe. I've said it before and I'll say it again: This country blows.

It's not even a country. There are no roads,
there's no infrastructure, there's no government.


This is an inhospitable, rock pit shit hole ruled by
eleventh century warring tribes. There are no jobs here
like we know jobs.

Afghanistan offers two ways for a man to support his
family: join the opium trade or join the army. That's
it. Those are your options.

Oh, I forgot, you can also live in a refugee camp and eat plum-sweetened, crushed beetle paste and squirt mud like a goose with stomach flu if that's your idea of a party.

But the smell alone of those 'tent cities of the walking dead' is enough to hurl you into the poppy fields to cheerfully scrape
bulbs for eighteen hours a day.

I've been living with these Tajiks and Uzbeks and Turkmen and even a couple of Pushtins for over a month and a half now and this much I can say for sure: These guys, all of 'em, are Huns actual, living Huns. They LIVE to fight.

It's what they do. It's ALL they do. They have no respect for anything, not for their families or for each other or for themselves. They claw at one another as a way of life. They play polo with dead calves and force their five-year-old sons into human cockfights to defend the family honor.

Huns, roaming packs of savages, heartless beasts who feed on each other's barbarism Cavemen with AK47's. Then again, maybe I'm just cranky.

I'm freezing my ass off on this stupid hill because
my lap warmer is running out of juice and I can't
recharge it until the sun comes up in a few hours

Oh yeah! You like to write letters, right? Do me a favor,
Bizarre. Write a letter to CNN and tell Wolf and Anderson
and that awful, sneering, pompous Aaron Brown to stop
calling the Taliban 'smart.'

They are not smart. I suggest CNN invest in a dictionary because the word they are looking for is 'cunning.'

The Taliban are cunning, like jackals and hyenas and wolverines. They are sneaky and ruthless and, when confronted, cowardly.

They are hateful, malevolent parasites, who create nothing and
destroy everything else.

Smart. Pfft. Yeah, they're real smart.

They've spent their entire lives reading only one book (and not a very good one, as books go) and consider hygiene and indoor plumbing to be products of the devil.


They're still figuring out how to work a Bic lighter.


Talking to a Taliban warrior about improving his quality
of life is like trying to teach an ape how to hold a pen;
eventually he just gets frustrated and sticks you in the
eye with it.

OK, enough. Snuffie will be up soon so I have to get back
to my hole. Covering my tracks in the snow takes a lot of
practice but I'm good at it. Please, I tell you and my
fellow Americans to turn off the TV sets and move on with
your lives.

The story line you are getting from CNN and other news
agencies is utter bullshit and designed not to deliver
truth but rather to keep you glued to the screen through
the commercials.

We've got this one under control. The worst thing you guys can do right now is sit around analyzing what we're doing over here because you have no idea what we're doing and, really, you don't
want to know. We are your military and we are doing what
you sent us here to do.


Jack

Recon Marine in Afghanistan
Semper Fi



PELOSI



WITH DEMOCRAT OBAMA IN THE WHITE HOUSE I AM GOING TO USE THIS ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND HE WON'T STOP ME AND MY COLLEAGUES.

nancy_strapon
She holds up a strap-on male organ used by Lesbians and....

AND I AM GOING TO BE PAID MORE TO DO IT, SO THERE! WHO CARES IF THE COUNTRY IS IN TROUBLE, I'M GETTING MINE.

pelosifinger2

A crumbling economy, more than 2 million constituents who have lost their jobs this year, and congressional demands of CEOs to work for free did not convince lawmakers to freeze their own pay.


Instead, they will get a $4,700 pay increase, amounting to an additional $2.5 million that taxpayers will spend on congressional salaries, and watchdog groups are not happy about it.

1 comment: