Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2007

WATCH OUT MULLAHS!

MANIFESTO

"I am coming to avenge the death and destruction of the Persian Peoples and to take revenge on you Mullahs for what you have done to my Persians in Iran.

I am a revolution against your illegitimate hold and enslavement of my Persian peoples, not a new government, not a regime.

I have no parliament, nor follow democratic regime change.

I am the secular redeemer instead of your superstitious Islamic one.

I am the here and now, not a return of the 12th Imam after 1,300 years down a well.

I am not political but I am vengeful for wrongs you have committed.

I shall have the people judge you and not punish them for their verdicts, even if violent.

I shall separate church and State and Islam shall no longer have a priority status over any other faith or creed.

I shall teach all religions and all will be free to choose to practise whichever faith they so desire. I shall protect those rights.

I shall have the people decide the fate of the paramilitary IRGC 'passdaran', the Bassiji Suppression forces, the Clerics, the Security Organizations. If you are individually spared by the populace I shall pardon you officially with Amnesty.

If they lynch you I shall not intervene. Your past actions are your savior or your final judgment. What went around shall come around. Fear the people.

After my work is done, I shall step aside and acknowledge practises which allow the people to choose their leaders.

I shall neither be a candidate nor accept to be among them.

I am the Revolution and nothing else.

You Mullahs and your minions are not part of any acceptable "norm" so no such norms will be accorded to you. Except by the People.

I am not a person but a new movement being born to avenge those you have harmed and are harming.

I am the wrathful spirit of REPRISAL and INDEPENDENCE returning to free my people from invaders.

You mullah "Taazi" are not Persians, you are foreigners.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete